Do you know Payroll and a thing or two about Tax? Let's talk!
Who are we
Accounted4 (A4) is a successful, forward-thinking Chartered Accountancy Firm located in the heart of beautiful Cambridge. At A4, our 33 strong team are 100% focused on our clients and our people. Our vibrant culture is reflected in our team values; authenticity, excellence, innovation, energy and solidarity.
What’s the role
We are looking for a person with sound payroll experience (and ideally some tax experience) who can step confidently into this part-time position in our Payroll and Tax Administration Team. You will be responsible for client payroll processing and payday filing as well as payroll advice, support and training. You will also provide support for our Tax Administrator for IR tax filing and management of client tax payments.
What you need
- You need payroll experience (ideally Xero Payroll, iPayroll, PaySauce or MYOB Ace Payroll)
- Ideally you would have experience in IR tax filing and tax management
- You need to be meticulous with an excellent eye for detail
- You need to be technically savvy with sound Microsoft Office skills
- You need to be a team player and client focused
If you are interested in applying for this position, and are keen to join our supportive, friendly and professional team, we would love to hear from you!
Submit your application by visiting our website www.accounted4.co.nz/jobs and completing the online application form, including attaching your CV.
Closing date for all applications is close of business on Tuesday 4 June 2019.