Who are we
Accounted4 (A4) is a successful, forward-thinking Chartered Accountancy Firm located in the heart of beautiful Cambridge. At A4, our 33 strong team are 100% focused on our clients and our people. Our vibrant culture is reflected in our team values; authenticity, excellence, innovation, energy and solidarity.
What’s the role
We are looking for a person who can step reliably and confidently into this part-time position in our Payroll and Tax Administration Team. You will be responsible for;
- Assisting with filing of tax returns and maintenance of our tax system
- Liaising with Inland Revenue
- Assisting with payroll processing
- General administration tasks
What do you need
- An understanding of NZ tax and /or payroll knowledge (not essential as training will be provided)
- Previous Accountancy office or Inland Revenue experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Process driven and methodical
- Accurate with a high level of attention to detail
- Computer savvy with advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Client and team focused with excellent communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, and are keen to join our supportive, friendly and professional team, we would love to hear from you!
Submit your application by visiting our website www.accounted4.co.nz/jobs and completing the online application form, including attaching your CV.
Closing date for all applications is close of business on Monday 22 July 2019