MAKE TIME FOR YOUR PEOPLE TO STRENGTHEN YOUR FARM BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY
Following a successful first round, Dairy Women’s Network are bringing back their highly-rated 'Make Time For Your People' workshops, funded by the Ministry for Primary Industries.
With the current COVID-19 status and uncertainty of levels Dairy Women's Network are moving these events to online webinar.
There will be four webinars across four days, REGISTER NOW:
Part 1 - Monday 22 November 12.30pm, presented by Lee Astridge
- Understanding the changes in the industry and market
- How to build and retain teams
Part 2 - Tuesday 23 November 12.30pm, presented by Kylie Jackson
- Rosters and what the options are
- Employment agreements and the most common HR mistakes
Part 3 - Wednesday 24 November 12.30pm, presented by Rebecca Miller
- Meaning of Farmily™ and its application to your people
- Q&A session with Lee Astridge, Kylie Jackson and Rebecca Miller
Industry Experts and Insights Panel – Tuesday 16 November, 12.30pm
- Join us online to hear from Dairy Industry Leaders Jenna Smith (Chief Executive of Pouarua Farms and DWN Trustee), Jane Muir (DairyNZ People Team Leader) and Chris Lewis (Chairperson Federated Farmers and Waikato Dairy Farmer) to understand:
- how, as a Rural Professional, you can support farmers by asking the right questions when it comes to attracting, growing and retaining people in the Dairy Industry.
- Dairy Tomorrow and how you can support the strategy.
Dairy Women’s Network want to help employers and employees understand the small changes that can be made to build a great workplace, and to attract, grow and retain people within the industry.
To find out more information about these webinars or to register please click on one of the four webinars stated above.
Words supplied by Sarah Van Munster (Marketing Executive of Dairy Women's Network)