Revised 2014/15 Forecast
- This week it was announced that the current forecast Farmgate Milk Price for the 2014/15 season to $4.40 per kgMS. Along with the previously announced dividend range of 20-30 cents per share, the change amounts to a forecast Cash Payout of $4.60 - $4.70 for a fully shared-up farmer.
- This revision means there will also be a reduction to Advance Rate payments for August and September
- The 10 cent reduction to the forecast reflects the reality that global commodity prices have not increased as expected.
2015/16 season opening forecast Farmgate Milk Price
- It was also announced this week the opening forecast Farmgate Milk Price of $5.25 per kgMS for the 2015/16 season.
- The forecast Cash Payout will be available after determining forecast earnings for the 2016 financial year, in July.
- The Advance Rate will begin at 70 per cent of the forecast Farmgate Milk Price, with an opening rate of $3.66 per kgMS.